Regs / Entry form can be found below the declaration section. Please ensure you read all relevant parts as submission of the form signifies acceptance of the regulations.
For the benefit of any doubt, the word “signee” indicates the person named on the entry form which should match the name on the corresponding licence and is validated by a check box as part of the form submission. The email field is purely used for communication and does not form part of the identification of the individual.
Standard Entry Regulations / Declaration:
- It is accepted by the signee below that they knowingly intend to participate in a challenging and risky activity using mechanically propelled vehicles, recognised as such under the Road Traffic Act (Off Road) Regulations 1991. The signee accepts that dangerous conditions plus dangerous, careless and inconsiderate driving plus high speed plus the use of amateur constructed or modified vehicles may significantly increase the risk of being killed, permanently disabled or seriously injured.
2) The signee acknowledges that participation in this event entails known and unanticipated risks that could result in physical or emotional injury, paralysis, death or damage to themselves, to property or to third parties. It is understood that such risks simply cannot be eliminated without jeopardising the essential qualities of the event.
3) The signee must satisfy themselves of the preparation and condition of the course and accept that the margins of safety, barriers and braking areas are adequate and suitable for their degree of competence and type of vehicle. The signee accepts the responsibility of monitoring all conditions that may materially change the aforementioned and they participate of their own free will and are free to withdraw from the event at any time without penalty.
4) The signee will use all appropriate safety Equipment.
5) The signee accepts that participation in this activity is purely voluntary and elects to participate in spite of the risks.
6) The signee certifies that they have adequate insurance to cover injury or damage caused or suffered whilst participating, or agrees to bear the costs of such injury or damage and have no known medical condition which may affect their ability to control their vehicle or which may be adversely affected by participating.
7) The signee has read the rules and regulations governing this event and has understood the above conditions and agrees to be bound by them and accepts that any breach of the Regulations may leave them liable to prosecution.
8) The signee accepts that the organisers may use volunteer marshalls in order to keep the costs of participating in this event affordable.
9) The signee authorises and permits the Organiser (and third parties connected with this event) to administer first aid and to authorise such other medical treatment and transportation as may be recommended by physicians, paramedics and other medical personnel, in the event of illness, accident or injury.
Additional declaration for adults signing on, on behalf of riders under the age of 17
1) That I am familiar with the nature of the competition and the risk inherent therein of being killed, permanently disabled or seriously injured and that I have had the opportunity to inspect the course/track/circuit and its facilities before allowing my child to sign on.
2) I am satisfied and content that my child be allowed to participate and that he/she is competent to do so. I accept that the disciplines, life skills and stimulation outweigh the increased risks of injury which cannot be eliminated without jeopardising the essential qualities of the activity.
3) I also agree that in consideration of you granting a licence if the applicant should sustain any injury from cause whilst taking part in a competition and as a result bring claim for compensation against you or the organisers or officials or sponsors or entrants or owners of the venue I WILL INDEMNIFY AND PAY BACK TO YOU any sum which you may be required to pay as a result of such a claim.
4) My child does not suffer from any physical or mental disability that would make it unsafe for him/her to participate as a competitor.
5) It is my responsibility to ensure that my child and I have read and understand the General Regulations of the event and any applicable Supplementary Regulations and Entry Form and that he/she will comply with them.
6) To the best of my belief my child possesses the standard of competency necessary for an event of the type to which his/her entry relates and that the machine entered is suitable, safe and complies with the regulations.
Downloadable Regs form (if you prefer it on paper) but please feel free to enter using the online form below: