Regs / Entry form can be found below the declaration section. Please ensure you read all relevant parts as submission of the form signifies acceptance of the regulations.
Standard Entry Regulations / Declaration:
For the benefit of any doubt, the word “signee” indicates the person named on the entry form which should match the name on the corresponding licence and is validated by a check box as part of the form submission. The email field is purely used for communication and does not form part of the identification of the individual.
- It is accepted by the signee below that they knowingly intend to participate in a challenging and risky activity using mechanically propelled vehicles, recognised as such under the Road Traffic Act (Off Road) Regulations 1991. The signee accepts that dangerous conditions plus dangerous, careless and inconsiderate driving plus high speed plus the use of amateur constructed or modified vehicles may significantly increase the risk of being killed, permanently disabled or seriously injured.
- The signee acknowledges that participation in this event entails known and unanticipated risks that could result in physical or emotional injury, paralysis, death or damage to themselves, to property or to third parties. It is understood that such risks simply cannot be eliminated without jeopardising the essential qualities of the event.
- The signee has satisfy themselves of the preparation and condition of their vehicle and the course and do self certify that the margins of safety, barriers and braking areas are adequate and suitable for their degree of competence and type of vehicle before starting the activity. The signee accepts the responsibility of monitoring all conditions that may materially change the aforementioned and they participate of their own free will and are free to withdraw from the event at any time without penalty.
- The signee confirms that their vehicle has no known faults which may lead to a mechanical failure which could cause 3rd Party damage, injury or death & will use all appropriate Safety Equipment. They accept that a ‘Head Cam’ attachment could compromise a participants safety in a collision.
- The signee accepts that participation in this activity is purely voluntary and elects to participate in spite of the risks.
- The signee certifies that they have adequate insurance to cover damage or personal injury caused or suffered whilst participating, or agrees to bear the costs of such damage to their vehicle or injury.
- The signee certifies that they have no known medical condition which may be adversely affected by participating.
- The signee states that they have not taken any substance / medication which may affect their ability to control their vehicle.
- The signee has read the rules and regulations governing this event and has understood the above conditions and agrees to be bound by them. And accepts that any breach of the Regulations may leave them liable to prosecution.
- The signee accepts that the organisers may use volunteer marshalls in order to keep the costs of participating in this event affordable.
- The signee authorises and permits the Organiser (and third parties connected with this event) to administer first aid and to authorise such other medical treatment and transportation as may be recommended by physicians, paramedics and other medical personnel, in the event of illness, accident or injury.
- I understand that my personal data is being retained solely for the purpose of staging and insuring this event and will be handled by the organisers in accordance with the IOPD data protection policy.
Additional declaration for adults signing on, on behalf of riders under the age of 17
- That I am familiar with the nature of the competition and the risk inherent therein of being killed, permanently disabled or seriously injured and that I have had the opportunity to inspect the course/track/circuit and its facilities before allowing my child to sign on.
- I am satisfied and content that My Child be allowed to participate and that he/she is competent to do so. I accept that the disciplines, life skills and stimulation outweigh the increased risks of injury which cannot be eliminated without jeopardising the essential qualities of the activity.
- My Child is not taking any medication (prescribed or otherwise) and / or any substance which may affect their ability or judgements in the control of the vehicle.
- My child does not suffer from any physical disability or medical condition that would make it unsafe for him / her to participate as a competitor or which may be adversely affected by participating.
- It is my responsibility to ensure that My Child and I have read and understand the General Regulations of the event and any applicable Supplementary Regulations. Entry Form and Final Instructions and that he / she will comply with them.
- To the best of my belief My Child possess the standard of competence necessary for an event of the type to which his / her entry relates and that the machine entered is suitable, safe and complies with the Regulations.
- My Child has adequate insurance to cover damage caused or suffered whist participating, or agrees to bear the cost of such damage to their vehicle.
- I accept that the organisers may use volunteer Marshalls in order to keep the costs of participating in this event affordable
- I authorise and permit the organisers (and third parties connected with the event) to administer first aid and such other medical treatment and transportation as may be recommended by physicians, paramedics and other medical personnel, in the event of illness, accident or injury to My Child.
Downloadable Regs form (if you prefer it on paper) but please feel free to enter using the online form below: